Friday, March 18, 2011

I Don't Know What To Do With Myself

Mark: SANDY QUINN DAVIS!!!!!!!!! Where the fuck were you????
Me: At Nicole's.
Mark: Do you want to tell me next time?
I shrugged.
Mark: Why do you act like such a little kid?
Me: Mark shut the fuck up!! I'm only 18!! Maybe I act this way because I never really lived my childhood. The way I would have wanted to. Remember mom forced me to model? I never lived a normal life since! And don't act like my fuckin parent!
Mark: Just go to your room.
Me: Try me.
I folded my arms across my chest. Brushing a piece of stray hair out of my face.
Mark: How do you excpect to raise twins?? I have no idea how you even raise Danielle.
Me: Shut up.
Mark: What?
Me: You heard me. Shut. Up.
His arm started coming my way. He slapped me and knocked me down. Tears were spilling down my face. His hand came at me again. I slapped it away. I clutched my hand to my stomach.
Mark: Sandy... I i didn't mean to.
Me: Don't. Don't ever lay a hand on me again. Just leave me alone!
I bolted to my room in tears. I locked the door. I looked at the ultrasound of my twins on the wall. I started ripping them up. I started throwing a shitfit. Only 3. What a fuckin loser. I lifted up my dress to reveal my tiny bump. I put my hand on it. How am I supposed to raise 3 kids? Adoption is an option. Rage filled my system. The only people that hit me were mom and dad. Mark swore he would never lay a hand on me.
Me: MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO MODEL ANY MORE!!!!!!
Mom: SANDY!!! No don't ever say that! You're beautiful. You got the guy of your dreams.
Me: Yeah I know I got Soda!! But mom I want to be the real me again.
Mom: The one who wore too much makeup? Doesn't work that way.
Me: Try me.
Mom: Sandy I'm warning you.
Me: You're such a bitch! You won't let me live my life! I'm happy with the way I look now. I get it. But a normal 15 year old doesn't wear lingerie in magazines! And MOM I really love Soda. He told me once we turn 18 we are getting married.
I swooned at the thought.
Mom: What did you call me before?
Me: You're. A. Bitch.
She knocked me down and started beating me. She kicked my cheek. She grabbed a knife and started slicing me. I was bleeding. I lay down in the living room. Bleeding. Mascara tears ran down my face. I coughed up blood. I knew I was fucked.
Me: Help me! Someone help me!!!
Mark came in clutching a football. Hannah came in 13 at the time. She screamed at the sight of me. I was crying.
Mark: Sandy what happened?
I couldn't move. I wiped blood from the corner of my mouth.
Me: Mom.
He didn't have his car yet so he couldn't drive me anywhere. Dad was at a bar getting boozed up. He called 911. The paramedics came and lifted me up. I felt horrible. I didn't want to even look at myself. Mark was in the ambulence. I got there and I got stitches. I got 54 stitches in my forehead. 23 in my arm. A huge bruise on my cheek. I traced my finger over my scares. I lay down in my hospital bed.
Mark: I know mom and dad beat us. But she crossed over the line. Sandy I swear when mom and dad are gone one day. I would never lay a hand on you.
I tried to crack a smile. Soda came in. His face horrified. Tears were spilling down his face the moment he saw me.
Soda: How what? Who?
Me: Long story.
Soda: Sandy. I got a call. I thought I lost you forever.
He held my hand and kissed it.
Soda: Which ever Soc did this to you has hell to pay.
Me: It wasn't a Soc.
Soda: Who was it then?
Me: My mom.
Soda: Sandy.
He hugged me. I gazed into his watery lively brown eyes. He gazed into my dull blue eyes. He kissed me.
Soda: Sandy that was one of the scariest moments I've ever had. And I don't know what I would do with you without you in my life. When I thought I lost you forever. I- I- I. You can't even imagine. Sandy I don't know what I would ever do without you in my life. Just make me one promise. Don't ever leave me. With you being as beautiful as you are. I don't want you running away with some Soc.
He laughed at the silly thought. He leaned in for a kiss.
I felt horrible. Boy oh boy. He must have been a mess when I left him. I saw my bruise forming underneath my eye. I groaned. Not sexy at all. With a pregnant belly to top it all off. I grabbed a photo album from my closet. There were pics of me and Soda, pics of me, pics of everyone. I know I can't raise 3 kids on my own. But I don't want to spend my whole life wondering where my 2 other kids are. I looked in the phonebook.
Tulsa Adoption Agency?
Me: Hi I'm Sandy Davis I'm interested in having an open adoption. I'm 18 years old. And I'm pregnant with twins.
Kelly: Are you positive about this descion?
Me: 100% positive.
-.- Sandy
One of the pics I found.

Thanks Mark. I really love the new look.

Right after mommy dearest beat me up.

Really old pic. I was a brunette. Mark was a blonde. Before he hurt me.

First tattoo.

Me and Leah. The one sibling who is always there for me.
All the pics I found that I liked. XD.

No comments: