Wednesday, March 2, 2011

This Is For The Other Ones :P

Leah is about 19. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. Very flexible. LMFAO.
Tehe Lele loves to play dress up ;)

Leah during cheerleading half time show. Like I said very flexible.



                                              MARK'S TURN!!!!!! He has tanish skin brown hair brown eyes. He is 24 years old. Yeah I know he's old but he's muscular.

He's the best big brother ever. He loves to play gutair.

Sexy bad boy football pic. You know you want him (Cuz I don't he's a pain in the ass) hey I'm his little sis

Loves his little sis!!! aka ME!!!!!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe my sister Jenna would like mark

Sandy said...

hmmm maybe Mark needs to go out that's why he's not up my ass 24/7

Unknown said...

Yeah and Jenna gets annoying

Sandy said...

please not as annoying as Leah

Angela Shepard said...

I thought Leah was your kid?

Sandy said...

nope that's Danielle. She just turned 2. Leah is my annoying excuse of an older sister :P