Monday, February 28, 2011

Haven't Felt This Way In A While

I skipped into the kitchen. Everyone was asleep. And I'm hoping Mark doesn't wake up and find out about his boat XD. I got out 2 packs of bacon and started grilling them. I made some chocolate chip pancakes. And some regular coffee. Mark's favorite breakfast. The baby monitor started whining. I darted into Danielle's room before she woke anyone up. I set her down. I looked at my phone 20 new voice mails:
Soda: I told her and I don't know what to do.
Soda: Call me I need your help!
And so on and so on. I didn't really pay any attention until the last voicemail.
Justin: Hey I had a really great time the other night so do you want to go out again?
I squealed in delight. I haven't felt this way since Sam. :/ I cringed at the thought of that bastard. I heard someone waking up I set breakfast up. I have to call Soda he needs me right now. But I WILL call Justin now matter what. Mark groggily walked into the kitchen. He had the scruffy look going on. He wore just a pair of striped Calvin Klein boxers. Not such a pretty sight for me. XD. Mark rubbed his eyes. And smiled at his favorite breakfast. He didn't say a word but he just sat down and ate. Leah sleep walked in. Wearing nothing but a Tiffany box blue pushup bra, matching flimsy camisole, matching boy shorts, and white bunny slippers. 5 year old at heart. She opened her eyes. She sat down and started eating. I fed Danielle a forkful of pancakes. I really don't feel like bathing Danielle covered in pancakes and bacon. I watched Leah stuff her face. We were both cheerleaders and gymnasts. But she never did dance. But she has the same frame as me. Kinda tall around 5 ft 7. (Me 5ft 5) She's lean, I'm (was) beyond skinny. Leah weighs about 115. Me 100
-.- Small frame. But I have (had) curves. Thanks for that. We represent the perfect cheerleaders, gymnasts, and dancer. Mark's a different story. Mark could weigh about 200 pounds. But not an ounce of fat on him. He is all muscle from football. He polished off 5 pancakes and 9 strips of bacon. Light breakfast for him. He worked on his bowl of Wheaties. Leah ate 3 pancakes and 5 strips of bacon. She worked on her Poptart. I ate 6 pancakes and 7 strips of bacon. Well I'm pregnant I gotta eat! Mark cleared his throat.
Mark: It's a nice day outside. How about we all go on the boat and take if for a spin?
I froze as I nibbled on my 8th piece of bacon. I knew I had to get this over with. I knew I had to bring out my secret weapon. Waterworks.
Me: About the boat. Well I kinda borrowed it. I went on a date with a guy named Justin. And the engine kinda broke.
Mark: WHAT THE?!?!
Leah motioned towards Danielle feeding a forkful of pancakes to herself. I cried.
Me: Mark have you thought about what I'm going through? How I gained like 20 pounds in a month. How I'm knocked up with my ex's baby?! I wanted to have fun. And you know what I really like this guy. I haven't felt this way in a while. I never felt this way around Sam. I was desperate around Sam and needed a boy toy. But I haven't felt this way since Sodapop. So please just let me be.
Mark glanced at my tear stained face. He nodded. The waterworks always work. :P. I fixed my blue and black polkadot pants. That of course Leah had to buy in a large from Victoria's Secret. And as a joke they say Sleep With Me. Bitch. I fixed my pink and blue tyedye peacesign tanktop. From a Pea In A Pod. Translation: Maternity Store. I put my plate in the sink. I went outside to get the mail. I skimmed through it. Junk, junk, junk, and ohhh something for me! It was in a white envelope. With pink cursive writing. My FULL name accross the top. Sandy Quinn Davis. I opened it up. MY FIRST PAYCHECK! It had the days I worked Monday-Saturday. It contained about 1,600 dollars! I squealed. I looked through more mail. I stopped at an envelope. Our full names written accross the top. Mark Noah Davis, Leah Brittany Davis, and Sandy Quinn Davis. It was from cousin Victoria. Or now Tori. It simply said that she is visiting us in a month. I cringed at the thought. Cousin Victoria. The perfect devil. She will act like an angel around parents and when they leave she rips the head off your favorite Barbie doll right in front of your eyes. I stuffed the envelope in my bra. They don't have to know about her visit. I danced back into the house. I showed Mark my paycheck. He simply just took it!
Me: Mark!
Mark: That's the money I will use for my new yacht. Because you broke my crappy old boat. Thanks Sand.
I stuck my tounge out and grabbed Danielle. I bathed her and dressed her. Just last week she got pottytrained! Growing up too fast. I took a shower and got dressed. I put on a white empire waist dress. With a thin gold belt. I put on a pair of gold of gold gladiator sandals. I was too lazy to do anything special with my hair so I put it up in a side ponytail. I put on a pair of hoops. Wow do I look hot for being knocked up! I reached for my phone. I had to get the pain overwith so I called Soda. He answered on the first ring.
Soda: Hey.
His voice was shaky. I could tell when he is crying. Pain overwhelmed me. The tears that streamed down his face when I said it wasn't his. The tears and arms wrapped around me when I said I was leaving.
Me: Uhm hey you called. A lot and left voicemails.
Soda: Yeah.
Me: What do you want to talk about?
Soda: I can't really talk. Can you come over?
Me: Sure.
I fixed my dress. Damn it focused on my baby bump. Mark and Leah were both at the boat shop. I had to bring Danielle. I got into my Volvo. I drove to his house. I walked in carrying Danielle. He knows I don't bring Danielle to any Greaser homes. Especially my ex who thought he was the father of Danielle. And now is the father of unborn-baby-no-name. Danielle was asleep in my arms. So we went to the couch and I set her down in her stroller. He looked at me scanning my outfit. I looked like a pregnant goddess.
Soda: I told Katie.
Me: Yeah I know.
He broke down.
Soda: I don't know what to do.
I put my arm around him in a nurturing way.
Me: Try being in my shoes for a day. Then you know how it feels. Everyone takes your side over mine. Everyone thinks I'm a hoe.
We both cried. I should have worn waterproof mascara. As mascara tears dripped down my face. I wiped them trying not to smudge them. Then Katie stepped out. I haven't seen her outside of the dance studio. She looked like a zombie. Huge bags under her eyes. A fluffy pink bathrobe and matching pants. I saw her baby bump too.
Katie: Oh great! The hoe is here! Hey thanks for being a hoe and not being able to keep your legs closed.
I cried and tears spilled down my face.
Soda: Katie. Don't.
Katie: Coming from the manwhore. You know you guys are perfect for eachother. Your both low class skanks. Rot in hell.
I cried harder. I grabbed Danielle and ran out of the house. I strapped Danielle in her carseat. I cried into the steering wheel. I haven't cried this hard since mom had to come and follow me after school in my car.
I grabbed my binder and put it over my cheerleading uniform. It was pouring outside. I just told Soda I was pregnant. My mom overheard me say it to him in the hallway. She followed me into my car. She told me I was a low class skank for getting knocked up.
I was a retard and forgot to unlock the door. Soda came in.
Me: Get out.
Soda: Really? I'm sorry about Katie. She hates me for cheating on her. And especially for getting my ex knocked up.
Me: Please just get out.
He respected my wishes. I got out my phone and called Justin.
Justin: Hey.
Me: Can you come over?
Justin: Sure.
I locked the doors and speeded to the house. I put Danielle in her crib asleep. I went into the bathroom and fixed my makeup. The only thing that could make me better is seeing Justin. He texted me saying that he can't get a sitter so he had to bring his son. He came in. His son was asleep in his arms.
Me: If you need to put him in a crib I have. Danielle has a reallly huge crib.
He smiled and put him with Danielle. We sat down on the couch.
Justin: What's wrong?
I broke down and cried in his (really beyond buff) arms. He stroked my hair.
Me: I'm a hoe.
Justin: No you're not! Yeah sure you made a couple of stupid mistakes. But I like the Sandy who doesn't let anything get in her way. Especially an unplanned pregnancy.
I grinned. We gazed into eachother's eyes. We scooted in closer and closer until our lips met. We kissed again and again. We eventually broke apart smiling goofily. Like I said I haven't felt this way in a while. We found some movies. We agreed on House Bunny. We cuddled on the couch. Threw popcorn at eachother. Made out. Ate more popcorn. Made out somemore. He looked me in the eyes and I looked him in his brown eyes that I love. Once again our lips met eachother.
;) Sandy
Me and Justin :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was a nice day! And I'll pay u back for the boat money! Before I left my parents actually gave me money because they THOUGHT I haven't been saving up and they gave me money 2 start with before i got a job

Sandy said...

lol kk thanks and I had a nice day too ;)