Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Getting Better

OMFG there is sooo much freakin stress in my life right now! First of all Evie is due any day. Second of all everyone is monitoring my eating. Third I have no BOYFRIEND!!!!! I walked into the kitchen kissing Danielle. She squealed and I hugged her. I set her down in front of the TV watching Dora The Explorer. I started making breakfast for all 3 (4) of us. As I flipped the pancake the phone rang.
Me: Hello?
Blair: Hey Sandy? Uhm it's Blair. Do you want to bring Danielle over to play with Blaze?
Me: Yeah of course.
Blair: Okay so like around 2.
Me: Sounds good. Bye!
I glanced over at Danielle who was laughing at the TV. Her little smile gleaming. She only has a couple of teeth but it's adorable. I finished making breakfast. I grabbed Danielle and put her in her high chair. I cut up her pancakes and she started squeezing them in her tiny pudgy hands. I picked at my pancakes. Wondering how many calories were in it. But I shouldn't worry about how many calories. I should worry about how much weight I should gain that's why I'm not as bony. (82 pounds) But I don't want to be a fat ass either. I finished breakfast. Evie's door was still closed. The same bubbling feeling was in my stomache. I ran to the bathroom. I was about to grab a tooth brush and throw up. There were motivational post-its on the walls. Telling me that I'm beautiful and I don't need to be bullimic. I started crying. But how else am I supposed to deal with stress. I rumaged through the medicine cabinet looking for pills. Nothing. Goody two-shoes Evie has to listen to doctor's orders. I grabbed Danielle. And she tried to play with my hair with blue berry hands. She pouted and made the cutest little face. I realized that was MY face when I didn't get my way. I bathed and dressed Danielle. I kissed her and then set her down in her crib. I took a shower and got dressed. When I came out with Danielle Evie was in the kitchen eating breakfast. I put on Danielle's coat and then drove her to Blair's. I rang the doorbell and Blair came in. She was still beautiful even when she is due any day.
Me: Is it okay if I leave her here? Or do you need me to stay?
Blair: No no go.
I drove back to my place. And right now I needed to hang out with friends who weren't PREGNANT. Evie is pregnant. Blair is pregnant. Then I came across to KitKat. I hesitated she was always my friend. But she might be busy planning for her wedding and every thing. I need a single, NOT PREGNANT girl to hang out with. I might as well hang out with KitKat she was supportive of me after I came out of the hospital and everything.
Me: Hey KitKat.
KitKat: Oh my god hi Sandy! I haven't spoke or hang out with you in like FOREVER!
Me: Haha I know. I just dropped Danielle off at Blair's for her to have a playdate with Blaze. And I need someone to hang out with who isn't pregnant.
KitKat: I know everyone is knocked up!
Me: Want to hang out?
KitKat: Sure. Come over my house. Well I'm not at my actual house I'm at. I don't know the Curtis residence?
Me: Haha I'll be there.
I drove over to the "Curtis Residence" I knew exactally where it was from when Soda and I used to date. I rang the doorbell. And so many memories flooded my mind. KitKat came to the door looking tired but still managed to look fabulous.
KitKat: Well aren't you looking pretty? Did I mention bony?
Me: Shut up
I shouldered her. She knows what I'm going through because she is battling bullimia too. She plopped down on the coach. Taking a sip of her beer.
Me: Don't you think it is a little early to be drinking?
KitKat: Nahh. Take some lets raid the cabinet. It's not my house anymore.
She skipped to the cabinet and brought back two bottles of Jack Daniels. We watched Jersey Shore reruns. Soda came in and I took a long sip of my Jack Daniel's. Oh god I thought. He smiled at me acknowleding me.
KitKat: I'm bored. Lets go streaking!
We were both wasted by then.
Me: Why not?
We stripped down but I wasn't too wasted to realize that everyone will stare at my bony figure and get worried. Good thing my boobs took up most of my chest. KitKat slipped and landed right on her ass. We laughed and then Two-Bit came in.
Two-Bit- DAMN! Was I missing all of the girl on girl action?
We giggled. We were naked on the coach. But that wasn't my first time being naked on that coach. KitKat put her Jack Daniel's between her legs. Soda came in his mouth open wide. I smiled  that smug smile I did the day I met him. I know I'm hot I know you want me. I was too wasted to realize that we were broken up. I giggled and then took more Jack Daniel's.
Me: Oh my God!!!!!!! My thumbs's gone!!!!
We started laughing our bony asses off. I looked at Two-Bit's and Soda's eyes land on my bony stomache. I'm so bony that with my top off you see all the bones in my stomache.
KitKat: Didn't Soda fuck you where I'm sitting?
Me: I don't know! Am I wasted?
Two-Bit laughed. I took that as a yes. Soda turned red.
KitKat: STOP STARING AT HER FUCKIN BOOBS!!!!!!!! SHE MIGHT BE A DOUBLE D BUT THEY DON'T BELONG TO YOU!!!! AND I KNOW YOU FUCKED HER LIKE EVERY WHERE IN THE HOUSE.
Soda turned even redder. And left. Then an unfamilliar face walked in.
KitKat: HI CHASE!!!!! WE'RE NAKED AND WASTED!!!!!!
I got uncomfortable.
KitKat: SANDY'S UNDERWEAR IS A THONG! DO YOU WANT TO SEE IT?
I pulled it back on.
KitKat: IF DAWN DOESN'T LIKE YOU YOU SHOULD GO AFTER SANDY! SHE IS BLONDE, HOT, AND SINGLE!!!!!
Soda's wife came in. She looked pissed then her eyes landed on me. What an FML moment.
KitKat: AND CHASE STOP LOOKING AT HER BOOBS!!! JUST FUCK HER ALREADY!
KitKat laughed so hard she fell off the coach. By now we were so wasted people brought their camera's out. We eventually put our clothes back on. But being with KitKat got my mind off all the stress. I sobered up a little. I picked up Danielle up from Blair's and went to lye down. As soon as I lyed down the phone rang.
Me: Hello?
Evie: Sandy it's me. I'm in the hospital I went into labour.
Me: I will be there soon.
;) Sandy

7 comments:

Dawn Cade said...

no no. i thouroughly enjoy Chase. sorry missy.

Kitty Curtis said...

Wow. Can you say major hangover? God naked in front of my brother? And Chase? Sigh. You're such a bad influence on me. :P

Dawn Cade said...

good thing ur feeling better though (:

Sandy said...

haha it's better than sitting in my room crying and starving myself. OMG KitKat u were more wasted than me. LOL and thanks I'm feeling better :D

Jenna said...

Dude I hate being knocked up. I miss out on all the fun shit!

Kitty Curtis said...

Yeah can't really deny that can I

Sandy said...

Omg I've been through that don't worry :)Like everyone was at the best parties ever. And i was in my room stuffing my face cuz I was 8 months pregnant FUN! but the shit you're missing isn't that fun but it's fun :D