Thursday, February 10, 2011

Chance At Love?

I felt his hands around my tiny waist. He never pressured me to do it or take my top off at topless beaches. He always cared about what I have to say. He always took me where I wanted. He bought me presents. He loved Danielle like his own. His fingers combing through my long blonde hair. Maybe we're stupid it was January and on the beach. But it was only 60 degrees. He kissed me passionately. I stared into his green eyes. And I got memorized in them. His blonde hair matching mine and we lay awake watching the stars. He kissed me again. His lips tasting like a sexy mint. Then he told me he loved me.
Evie was blasting Grenade. Way to ruin my perfect dream. Bitch, I thought. I was dreaming about Sam my boyfriend from Florida. We broke up when I was moving back to Tulsa. He keeps on sending me cute little texts. My phone buzzed and it was another one from him. He said he is visiting and is thinking about staying. Then another one came. "Come outside." SHIT! I thought. I jumped in the shower quickly. Washed my hair. I got out and looked for something cute. I settled on a pair of skinny jeans, a white tank top, and a gray cardigan. I brushed my hair as I searched for my cowgirl boots. I put my white headband in my hair. "Mommy!" Danielle squealed. "Ugh come here baby." I picked her up. Hmm Evie already dressed her. She had on jeans and a pink tee-shirt that said Mommy's Princess. I put her hair into pigtails and ran outside. He wore a navy blue longsleeve top and jeans. Evie came outside. I handed her Danielle and ran into his embrace. His hands eventually landed on my ribs. His eyes opened wide. "Are you okay?" He knew about my eating disorder. He was playing football. I was cheerleading. I was on top of the pyramid I felt dizzy and then passed out. "I'm okay." I assured him. He stared into my blue eyes. I stared into his green eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. "Come inside it's cold." He held my hand the whole way to the house. He looked hotter and I felt that strange urge in me. The urge that happened when I was with Bob. I jumped up on the countertop and starting eating Whoppers. He smiled that sexy smile. The smile that he smiled the day I fell in love with him. After I finished my candy I went to the bathroom to weigh myself. I went from 82 pounds to 88 pounds. I smiled.
Sam: What do you do around here?
Me: Go out with friends. Cry. Play with Danielle.
Sam: Fun. Especially that crying part.
I smiled and kicked him gently. We gazed into eachother's eyes but our head tilted and our lips finding eachother. When our lips were about an inch away the phone rang. FML.
Me: Hello?
KitKat: Hey want to come over again. But we won't get wasted this time there is a lock on the liquor cabinet.
Me: I don't know. Evie didn't go into labour it was a false alarm. Thank God! But uhm my old friend is in town. And we are spending time together. But I'm having a party later. Evie is going to be at the hospital she is getting dialated. So you could come over tonight.
KitKat: Sure. Bye!
We laughed. I went into the living room and picked up Danielle and put her in her crib. Sam followed me. He put his hands around my waist.
Sam: You know that I missed you like crazy? And while you were crying I was crying.
Me: Awwww
He leaned in and kissed me without any distruptions. I kissed back and we couldn't stop. We went into my room. He pulled off my cardigan. I knew what he wanted to do. I was too into this to ask if he had protection. Then we went on the bed... It was around 3:30 when we were done and cuddling. He kissed my blonde mop of hair that got tangled from before. He kissed me again. And I knew where it would end up again. I was in love with him and I never got over him.
Sam: I never stopped loving you.
Me: I love you too.
Sam: I'm thinking of staying here.
Me: Yay!
Sam: I could buy us our own place. It will be nice you know in the other part of town. Me you and Danielle.
I froze. I'm a Greaser and always will be even though I slept with some Socs before.
Me: Uhm no. I'm not leaving this part of town. I don't care if the houses are crappy. I have and always will be a Greaser I'm not leaving this part of town.
Sam: Okay, okay. We will find our own place in this part of town.
Danielle started crying. She just woke up. I ran in and pulled her out of her crib. I kissed her and let her roam around the play room. I started brushing my tangled blonde hair. And got changed. UGH we were having a party later and the house was full of  toys. Shit! I started cleaning. I brought out the liquor. I got food out. I had my I-Pod that my rich grandparents bought me and plugged it into the stereo they bought me. Blair couldn't go. She didn't have a babysitter and she volunteered to babysit Danielle. People flooded the house. Sam and I sat on the coach. We started making out. People started watching. KitKat whistled, and I gave her the finger. Sam got up and came back with a bottle of Tequilla. He got shot glasses and lime.
Me: I bet I could drink more shots than you.
Sam: Wanna bet.
Me: Damn straight I do.
I drank 13 shots. Sam drank 9. We all ended up playing strip poker. Sam, Two-Bit, Kit-Kat, Dawn, Chase, and me. A couple of people too but I can't remember XD I sucked at poker. I put my bra on the table and Sam put his shirt. FUCK I really suck at poker. I ended up having nothing on. But Dawn killed Sam at it so he ended up with nothing either. He hugged me and then carried me into my room. Well you could guess where that ended up... ;) People were outside listening in. Talk about awkward. When I woke up it was 9 in the morning. Good thing Danielle slept over Blair's. I thought everyone was gone. So I walked out in some of my fancy-shmancy lingerie. I looked pretty damn hot. PEOPLE WERE STILL THERE!!!!!! Some were lying on the floor. I stepped on Soda. SHIT. I stepped on Steve. Opps. Some boys woke up and started whistling at me. Fuckin drunks I thought. I ran back into my room. Sam just woke up and slapped my ass. Ughh boys :D. Sam went out to go get me some food. He came back with food and was laughing hysterically.
Sam: Uhm Two-Bit or Dally is asleep in Danielle's crib.
I started laughing my ass off. Sam climbed back into bed and kissed me.
Sam: I'm staying here to be with you.
<3 Sandy

6 comments:

Sodapop Curtis said...

ahaha i bet it was dallas...cradle robber LMAO

Unknown said...

ha wow. Strip poker eh?
I'm game.

Jamie said...

LMAO SODA'S COMMENT GODDAMN BLOGGER NEEDS A LOVE BUTTON

Dally Winston said...

Hahaha I think it was me

Kitty Curtis said...

Dammit I don't remember.

Sandy said...

lol you got pretty damn wasted :P BUT OMFG I LOVE SODA'S COMMENT HE IS A CRIB ROBBER! Damn him! But sorry Dally Danielle has dibs on her bed before you :D