Sunday, February 6, 2011

I'm Baaaack!

I'm back! For good? Who knows. But for those who don't know me I moved to Florida for 2 years because my parents kicked me out when they found out I was pregnant with my daughter Danielle. I dated Sodapop for 3 years and I cheated on him when I was drunk. -.- I felt really guilty because we had unprotected sex a couple weeks before that. So I had no idea who was the father. Soda was with me when I told them at a family dinner. Soda proposed a brilliant idea that we should get married. Then they said get the hell out of my house. Friendly right? I moved in with Soda after that whole inncident. Everyone was excited for the birth of Danielle. We had her nursery painted and everything. I was 8 months pregnant when I did a DNA test and found out the father was Bob Sheldon. It was Christmas Eve when I told Soda it wasn't his and on that note I left to Florida. I found love in Florida his name is Sam and he's beyond gorgeous. I love him so much. But we haven't talked since I moved back home to Tulsa. My bestfriend Evie brought me up to Tulsa a couple of times with Danielle and I wanted to see if Soda was still single to see if we had a chance. Turns out he was engaged. I gave up after that. But I hope ya'll won't know me as the whore Sandy because this is a new era of Sandy!

2 comments:

Sodapop Curtis said...

I welcome you back hoping that the past is behind us we're mature enough to start over with a future :)

Sandy said...

i completely agree :) we grew up and we could put the past away