Thursday, April 28, 2011

Feels Great

I pulled my hair into a sloppy ponytail and lazily walked into Danielle's room. She ran out of her Cinderella Carriage bed to greet me. I picked her up and yawned. She pointed at my expanding belly. I sighed. I fixed my Team DJ Pauly D shirt. xD. I fixed my green striped pajama pants and walked into the kitchen. I put Danielle into her booster seat chair thingy. I got out eggs and bacon to start making for everyone. The doorbell rang. I groaned as I shuffled to the door. Mike was standing at the door smiling. His brown hair looking absolutely perfect. He fixed his Nikes.
Me: Hey what are you doing here?
Mike: I wanted to see you. You promised me we would have a date today.
Me: Yeah I know. But I legit just got out of bed a couple of minutes ago.
Mike: You still look hot.
I giggled. He wrapped his muscular arms around my waist. I turned around and stared into his soulful light brown eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. We made out.
Me: Are you hungry?
Mike: Starving.
Me: I was just about to make breakfast.
Mike: I'll wait here.
He sat at the table next to Danielle.
Mike: And is this Danielle?
I cracked an egg into the sizzling pan.
Me: Yes it is. Danielle say hi.
Danielle: Hi.
Man was she quiet.
Mike: She looks just like you. She's beautiful just like you.
Me: Stop I'm fat.
Mike: There's a difference between fat and pregnant.
Me: Whatever.
I finished cooking and set breakfast on the table. I feel like I've known Mike so much longer than just one day. I don't know. We ate our food then Danielle and I took a bath. I got changed as Mike waited in the living room. I pranced out in a black high-waisted skirt, white tanktop, and black and white flipflops. Danielle was taking a nap. I flopped down on the couch.
Me: So what do you want to do today?
Mike: I don't know.
I gave him a flirty wink. I took off my shoes and laid my feet on him.
Mike: Why did you move to Florida before?
Me: Well uhm my parents kicked me out when they found out I was pregnant. I was living with my boyfriend then I found out the baby wasn't his. As soon as I found out I took the first plane to Florida and I lived with grandparents in Boca. A couple of months after the baby was born I was sick and tired of them so I moved to Miami with my friends. But I've always been homesick. So I moved back to Tulsa a couple of months ago.
Mike smiled at me. Boy he is hot. ;). Hannah rubbed her eyes and fixed her boyshorts. She wore green boyshorts and a flimsy camisole. Slut. She ate breakfast and jumped in the shower.
Mike: I want to do anything you want to.
Me: I don't know.
Mike: Well let's go to the park then.
Me: Okay.
I went into Hannah's and Lexie's room as they both did their makeup.
Me: Hey I need one of you to babysit Danielle.
Hannah: I will.
Me: Thanks have so much.
Lexie: Use protection with your gorgeous boyfriend.
Me: I'm already knocked up it's not going to create a 3rd.
Lexie: You don't know.
I threw a pillow at her and left the room.
Mike wrapped his arm around me and we left. We walked to the park. We went by the pond. We held hands. Mike leaned in and kissed me. He put his arms around my neck. He is taller than me. Maybe about 6 ft. Or 6 ft 1. I'm only 5 ft 5. -.- We sat down near the water. He put his arm around me as we sat. I skipped rocks across the water.
Me: A lot of memories here....
Mike tensed.
Mike: Yeah like what?
I laughed in my mind. Cuz I had a couple of hookups here. It was before Soda. But still I can't tell Mike I actually really like him. xD.
Me: I always came here when my parents were fighting. When they were drunk because they abused me. I have scares from them.
He traced his fingers along my scare on my thumb. That I needed stitches for. He held my hand and kissed it.
Mike: How do you feel about them.... Not here anymore?
Me: I uhm words can't really describe it. I'm relieved because they abused all of us. But you feel like something's missing.
Mike: It's okay.
He wiped away the tears silently falling down my cheek.
Me: So which one was your sister?
Mike: The small one with the light brown hair.
I remembered her face. She was actually beautiful dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, and her face makes a boy want to take a double look at her.
Me: Hmmm what's her name?
Mike: Jessica.
Me: Pretty.
He held my hand tight. I leaned on his chest.
Mike: Want to have a little fun?
Me: No I will not do a strip tease for you.
I gave him a wink.
Mike: Damn. Since I don't get that want to have a competition?
Me: Like what?
Mike: Who can skip a rock the farthest.
Me: Deal I'm a pro.
Mike: Wait let's make this a little interesting. If I win I get a 20 minute strip tease from you. If you win what do you want?
Me: You have to go shopping with me the whole day.
Mike: Do I get to go in the dressing room to take peaks?
Me: Nope.
I kissed him on his nose. Damn he's perfect. Mike took a rock and skipped it halfway across the lake. Damn I better get my maternity lingerie out. I took a rock and skipped it a couple of feet behind his.
Mike: You better pay up.
Me: Nah ugh uh. Not in public you get a private showing of the one and only Sandy.
Mike: Does this mean I get to spend the night?
Me: What do you think?
We both inched closer. I could smell his Hollister Laguna Beach cologne. We leaned in and our lips met. We made out for about 15 minutes.
Me: What do you think the answer is?
Mike: I take that as a yes.
He kissed me and grabbed my hand.
Mike: Come on I don't want to be late for my strip tease.
I got up and we walked back holding hands. My heart fluttered like a butterfly. I'm falling for him. Hard. And it feels great.
<333 Sandy
Me and Mike in front of my house <3

No comments: