Friday, April 29, 2011

Everyone Needs A Savior

My stomach growled in frustration. I pulled at my tight pajama shorts. I snuggled up onto Mike's chest. No we did not have sex if that's what you're thinking. My stomach growled again begging for me to pay attention to it. Then the craving kicked in. Fuck.
Me: Mike are you hungry?
Mike: No it's 2 am.
Me: I'm hungry.
Mike: Sandy wait until breakfast.
Me: I can't!
Mike: What do you want?
Me: Chocolate covered potato chips.
Mike: Have it for breakfast.
Me: Mikeee pleaseeeee.
He fixed his sexy messy bed hair and gave me an adorable smile.
Mike: Sandyyyyy. Hey this game is fun.
Me: Fine.
I stormed out of the room. My stomach growled again.
Me: Shut up!
I picked up my phone off the kitchen counter. I scrolled through my contacts. And then clicked send. Amazingly she answered on the 2nd ring.
Kitty: Sandy what the fuck could you possibly want at 2:15 a.m?!?!
Me: Kitty do you want to get me chocolate covered potato chips?
Kitty: Not exactally.
Me: Please Kitty I'm dying here. I'm proud that I'm even eating.
Kitty: What will you do for me if I run and go get you your food?
Me: I will be your best friend.
Kitty: You're already one of mine try again.
Me: Name anything I'm dying here.
Kitty: You won't drag me to one of those Bulimics Anonymous meetings ever again.
Me: Deal. Kitty come soon.
I thought about Kitty's deal. She was about to call me a bitch when I wanted her to go to all of the meetings with me. But she caught herself because if she did she would put the fuze on the Hormonal Bitch bomb. Because my hormones are so out of control! Last time Kitty called me a bitch I was cursing her out then I started crying. -.- The last time she talked to me about the uhm problem we both have was when she kidnapped me. Now she won't say a word about it. I understand it's a personal subject but you have to talk to people about it. Or you will end up like me last week. -.- Everyone needs someone by their side when their battling something as deathly as an eating disorder. Mike has actually been really supportive because he understands because of his little sister, Jessica. I only dragged her to the meeting a couple of days ago is because bottom line is I'm scared. I hate dealing with this alone. I felt like I was alone. No one understands. I also did it because I love Kitty deeply and I understand what she is going through because I'm going through it too. I yawned and jumped off the bar stool. I looked around the fridge for food before I legit died of hunger. Hair fell into my face as I looked around. It smelled like vomit. Well I did wake up 6 times to puke. I didn't have morning sickness more like night sickness. I found nothing appetizing to my craving. I started stomping my foot in frustration. Kitty came to the door. She held what I was waiting for. I eagerly grabbed it and dove right in. Kitty looked so tired. Sorry Kitty xD.
Kitty: You're a bitch for making me go on an effin food run.
Me: Sorry.
Potato chips fell out of my mouth when I talked with my mouth full. Total turn on. I swallowed my food. I cleared my throat.
Me: I'm sorry for making you go to the retarted meeting. Kitty you're one of the most bravest, most prettiest, most smartest, and don't forget nicest girls I've ever met. I know you hate me for making you go to it. So be preapared to hear one of the rarest times you will hear Sandy...
Kitty: Samantha!
She burst out laughing. And then consoled herself.
Me: Samantha... Sincerly appoligize. Kitty I love you sooo much you're like my sister. So I'm sorry for that. And you don't have to go to anymore meetings. And I think you're beyond decent you're an amazing person. And those are a couple of reasons why I love KitKat Sarah Curtis.
Kitty smiled. She didn't say a word. She reached in for a giant bear hug. She backed away quickly.
Me: Am I a bad hugger or something?
Kitty: One of your babies just kicked me.
Me: They recognize "Aunt Kitty".
Kitty: They better. And Sandy I know I call you a bitch sometimes and I may act like a complete bitch. But I do it with love. And Sandy you're making me feel amazing actually. But you're the one who has lower self-esteem than me!
I blushed knowing it was true.
Kitty: Well Sandy darling as much as I loved our girl convo and the food run. I'm tired and Two-Bit probably didn't even realize I'm gone yet. And I'm tired. So night.
I hugged her and threw away my empty bag of chocolate covered potato chips. I crawled back into bed. Mike turned onto his side and hugged me.
Me: Do you think I'm pretty?
Mike: You're one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen in my whole life.
Me: Not the prettiest?
I batted my eyelashes.
Mike: The prettiest.
He kissed me like he never had before. Mike smiled.
Mike: You're breath tastes like chocolate covered potato chips.
Me: Not as good as I excpected.
He laughed and put his arms around me then we eventually fell asleep.
The light shined in. I could hear Hannah and Lexie arguing from downstairs. I groaned. It was 10 am. I heard Danielle arguing how Abby Cadabby is better than Elmo to Lexie. And Adam blasting ESPN. Lovely house eh? I'm Canadian today. xD. Mike was watching Sports Center in my room at the lowest volume careful not to wake me up. The sweetest. I opened my eyes and cuddled on his chest. He wrapped his arm around me. We've only known each other for 3 days but it feels so much longer. That's what happens when you're falling for someone hard core.
Mike: Hey sleepy head.
Me: Hey.
He leaned in for a kiss. A few inches away from each other. I could smell his cologne. Then...
Me: SHIT!
I ran out of my bed covering my mouth careful not to puke anywhere. I ran to the bathroom. I puked my guts out. I heard Mike run over to the bathroom.
Mike: Are you okay?
I started puking more. I moaned. Mike reached into one of the sink drawers and pulled my hair into a ponytail making sure none fell into my way. He stayed right by my side. I finished and wiped my mouth. The room smelled like vomit. Attractive. -.- I started crying.
Mike: What's wrong?
Me: You don't want a pregnant girl! How can you seriously find a fat girl like me attractive?
Mike: Shhh Sandy. I think you're beautiful and I don't care because you're pregnant. You're not fat you're pregnant and you're still hot.
I hugged him as I silently yelled at my pregnant hormones. We went down stairs and ate breakfast. I was showered and dressed and Mike smiled at me as I pranced in.
Me: I gotta go to the meeting.
Mike: Okay I'll wait here. Jessica is already there.
I got my car keys and left. It was pretty damn boring. Why would it be interesting? After it was over I went over to Jessica. Her dirty blonde waves went down to her back. Her twinkling eyes reminded me of Mike. I fixed any wrinkles in my green blouse. And any lint on my black pencil skirt. I fixed my green suede flats and made my approach.
Me: Hi I'm Sandy.
Jessica: I know. Mike talks about you all the time I want to shoot him because of it.
Me: Yeah but he is pretty amazing.
Jessica: Not when you know him like I do.
Me: Yeah but Mike told me about you're mom. And listen I might not understand. But you could come to me with any questions. You know?
Jessica: Uhm thanks that was surprisingly nice from one of Mike's girlfriends.
I stiffened and said a quick goodbye. I threw my keys into the glass bowl in the dining room. I went over to Mike on the couch. We cuddled and then we decided to go on a movie date. We snuck into a movie at the Dingo. I mean really who actually pays these days? We saw Soul Surfer and I was a complete wreck. I don't know if it was my hormones or it was just soo effin sad! I drove him back to his house. We kissed then I drove back to my house. Danielle went to sleep with me. I smiled. I thought about Jessica's and Mike's situation. Their mom walked out on them after their youngest sibling, Lily, was born. Jessica and Lily have no girl to talk to. And Mike is trying to play the dad role because his dad is a workaholic. But I looked on the bright side and thought about my day with Mike then I just thought. Yeah it was a pretty good day.
:) Sandy
Jessica

2 comments:

Kitty Curtis said...

Food runs and two am class. I must really love you.

Sandy said...

I know you do. xD. When you get knocked up I will be your bitch. I'll go on food runs. Sounds like a plan? <333