Wednesday, April 13, 2011

When You Realize It's Finally Time

Bulimia. Such an ugly word when doctors diagnose you. Not the ones where you had near death experience. And the doc just gave you a playful slap on the wrist and kindly say sweetie you better eat more or else you will die. When you think of Bulimia you think of a fat girl who is insecure about herself and is getting bullied. Not a former model who is pregnant with twins and all ready has a kid. But no when you think your over that stage in life it comes back. Just like that. All from an encounter with a douche bag. -.-
I took a sip of my Vitamin Water 0 finally feeling good about myself. I got a hot date later, Im finally over that bulimia stage, and I got the perfect daughter. Who says a pregnant girl can't go fir a jog? I bent down and tied my shoe lace. I realized I've gone on the wrong side of town.I felt someone breathing on my neck.
Me: What the fuck do you want Sheldon?
Bob: That is no way to speak to your baby daddy.
Me: Just shut the fuck up and leave me alone.
Bob: My my your looking awfully fat. Have you had enough Oreos?
I froze. He doesnt know I'm pregnant. All he knows is Soda and I slept together.
Me: I'm fine.
Bob: No you're not. You're probably stuffing your face at home sobbing at the fact that your
first love is happily married. And from that denial you're going through. You gained some
weight.
I couldn't speak. No one has ever called me fat. Snap. Just from that remark my whole world
came tumbling down. I did my first instinct. I caught him by surprise and kneed him in the
balls. He groaned in pain.
Me: You're making a lot of noise for such a big boy with such a small penis.I should know it's
small I slept with you. And since I kiled your dick should your girl name be Booby or
Bobalina. I personally like Booby better because from your physical apperance you have boobs.
You should hit the gym some time.
I jogged off with tears in my eyes. I sprinted through the door. Danielle ran to me I picked
her up twirled her then put her down. I sprinted to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the
mirror. Small baby bump, long natural blonde hair, piercing blue eyes. I know I'm pregnant. I
looked at my naked reflection in the mirror. Im so fat it's gross. I felt that familiar
bubbling feeling in my stomach. I felt one of the twins do something wierd. They are hungry. I
looked at my fat reflection again. They can wait. The bubbling feeling grew there was the
nagging thought in the back of my mind. Simply saying do it do it. I eyed the Robbin egg blue
extra toothbrush. I couldn't resist anymore. I swiped the toothbrush off the counter. I
leaned over the toilet and stuck it down my throat. There it was back to old habits. I wiped
the corner of my mouth. It tasted like the 9 pieces of chicken, truck load of mashed potatoes,
and the rest of dinner I ate. Hold It Against Me blasted from my cellphone. It was Kitty.
Me: Hello?
Kitty just sobbed into the phone. Kitty is the toughest person I know you never see or hear her cry.
Me: Oh Kitty what's wrong?
It was silent.
Kitty: I shouldn't have bothered you...
She hung up. I stared in shock then tried to brush it off. I took a shower. I put Danielle to bed. I went to bed feeling horrible.
The next day I had nothing but water and a little Jack Daniel's. When night time fell I was stressed beyond belief. I went into my drug drawer and smoked pot. Then I went to bed high.
I yawned as I looked at the blue sky. I turned the page in War and Peace. I felt light headed. I caressed my side. I was nothing but bones up until a little bump. I saw my ribs. The powerful feeling overwhelmed me. My world blacked out.
I woke up in the hospital room. Thump thump thump. I heard 3 heartbeats. The babies were okay. There was a million tubes attached to me. Doctor Winston came in instead of Mark.
Dr. Winston: Sandy you weigh almost 72 pounds. We were running tests on you and your unborn children. We looked into your medical files no one officially diagnosed you. You are bulimic. Sandy you need help for this. Look into Eating Disorders Anonymous. If you keep up that diet you will be dead.
I've heard this speech before right after moms funeral. I sighed as the doctor left. I dozed off. The room was dark. A shadow moved. It came closer. And revealed its identity.
Kitty: Come on we are making a prison break.
Forbthe first time in my life I was kidnapped. From onebof my closest friends.

2 comments:

Angela Shepard said...

Oh God...I can only imagine.

Sandy said...

Haha... No... Pretty damn scary. I'm afraid of hospitals now more like traumatized