Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Found The Right One

I marched over to Kitty's apartment. My heels making that irritating click-clack sound. Well the pills did it I weigh 125 pounds and still gaining weight. You can defintely see me baby bump. -.- I opened the door to find Two-Bit laying on the couch in nothing but boxers. His hand down his pants and watching Mickey Mouse.
Me: God Two-Bit want to interest in a pair of I don't know pants?
Two-Bit: God Sandy ever heard of knocking?
Me: Nah overrated.
I click-clacked into Kitty's bedroom. I shook Kitty.
Me: Get up.
Kitty groaned.
Me: I said get the fuck up.
I started pulling her out of bed. She grabbed onto the metal posts.
Me: Kitty please.
She groaned. I laid down next to her. I pushed her out of bed.
Kitty: You got me I'm up.
Me: Come on get changed.
Kitty: Fuck you.
Kitty sleep walked over to her closet and pulled on a pair of shorts.
Kitty: I fuckin hate you.
Me: I really feel the love.
We got into my car and drove to our prison. Kitty fiddled around with the radio. We pulled up to our prison. I climbed out of the car with my back killing me with so much weight I'm carrying. Kitty sleepily climbed out. We walked into the room. A stick thin blonde lady flashed us such a false smile. We sat down on two stools as we looked at all the stick thin people around us.
Kelly: Well let's start with introductions. Your full name, what you will like to be called, a little about yourself.
She pointed a bony manicured finger at Kitty.
Kitty: Well hi I'm KitKat Sarah Curtis.
Everyone: Hiii KitKat.
Kitty glared at everyone.
Kitty: I would like to be called Kitty. Or whatever the fuck you want. I'm 18 years old. I have 3 siblings. Darry he is like twenty something. I really don't know or nor do I care. I have a 19 year old brother Sodapop, and I have a 16 year old brother Ponyboy.
Kelly: So Kitty why are you here?
Kitty: She dragged me here.
Kitty pointed at me. I felt like cracking up.
Me: Hi I'm Samantha Quinn Davis.
Everyone: Hiiiii Samantha.
Kitty cracked up like Samantha was the funniest name she ever heard. I got it legally changed so in your fuckin face Kitty.
Me: I like being called Sandy. I got my name legally changed to that. I'm 19 years old. Uhm yeah I have 5 siblings. Mark is 25, Leah is 21, Lexie is 16, Hannah is 16, and Adam is 16. I also have a daughter, Danielle.
Kelly: Uhm wow. How old were you when you had her?
Me: Uhm I was in my junior year. I was 16.
Kelly: And are you pregnant now?
Me: Yes I'm 3 almost 4 months pregnant with twins.
Kelly: Well congratulations.
I should have said no are you calling me fat bitch? Everyone did their intros.
Kelly: So Sandy why are you here?
Me: I started being bulimic at 15. I was a model I quit as soon as I got pregnant. I did lingerie, bikinis, and normal clothes. I was just pressured to be skinny then became bulimic. I've had a couple of scares before. Like in the hospital. Everyone thought I was going to die.
Kelly: Did you stop being bulimic when you got pregnant?
Me: First or second time?
Kelly: Both.
Me: No.
Kitty didn't say a word. We wrote notes saying that you're beautiful and all of that shit. Kitty drew a drawing of Kelly with a knife in her head. As soon as we were dimissed Kitty sprinted out of the room. I threw her my keys and she bolted to the car. I slumped my tote bag over my shoulder. My dress swayed against my knees. You could barely tell I'm pregnant in this. That lady must have a 6th sense or something. I bumped into a gorgeous guy. Beyond muscular, shaggy hair, and eyes that you fall in love with.
Mike: Shit I'm so sorry.
Me: It's okay really.
He helped me pick up my shit off the floor.
Mike: So what's your name?
Me: Sandy. You?
Mike: Mike. So why are you here?
Me: Bulimics anonymous.
Mike: Oh really? I'm picking my sister up from that right now.
Me: Cool.
Mike: I'm sorry if this sounds too forward or cheesy. But like you're one of the most prettiest girls I've ever laid eyes on. Would you go out with me tonight?
Me: Yeah I'd like that. Here's my number.
Mike: I'll pick you up at 7.
I flashed a smile and skipped away to pissed off Kitty. I dropped Kitty off at her apartment. I went back home spent time with Danielle. Baked cookies. Ate. Slept. I got ready for my date. I searched through my closet and found my light blue strapless dress. It compliments my eyes. :D. I did my make up and flipped my hair. The doorbell rang and I went into Mike's car.
Me: There's something you should know about me.
Mike: What?
Me: I'm pregnant.
Mike: What you mean like you have a boyfriend, fiancee, or husband.
Me: Nope. I mean my married ex knocked me up.
Mike: Listen it's okay. I like you that's all that matters.
We pulled up to the French restaurant. We ordered our food.
Me: So where do you live?
Mike: I just moved from Florida.
Me: Really I lived in Boca. Then Miami.
Mike: Really I lived in Miami too.
I love him. After we ate we kissed. And kissed. And kissed some more. He pulled up to my house.
Mike: I know we only had one date but I really REALLY like you.
Me: Me too.
Mike: Promise me we will do this again tomorrow?
Me: You got my word on that.
I gave him a good night kiss and went into the house.  I squealed in delight. I really like him I feel the thing I had with Soda and Sam. And baby it feels soooo good. I think he is the right one for sure.
He is the 4th one the one with the shaggy hair.

3 comments:

Kitty Curtis said...

So let me get this straight, you dragged me out of the sacredness of my bed for that? Seriously?

Sandy said...

Oh shut up Kitty. You had nothing else to do. And I know it sucked. Really bad. But on the bright side I met my boyfriend there. And his sister is in the thingy. So suck it up Kitty.

Kitty Curtis said...

-.-