Monday, May 2, 2011

You Never Go Through Anything Alone When You're With The Right One

I balanced Danielle on my hip as she played with my hair. My cellphone blasted "Eternal Flame" And I immdiately knew it was Mike.
Me: Hey.
Mike: Hey what are you doing today?
Me: I have a doctor's appointment.
He noticed the weakness in my voice.
Me: And I have to go alone. Because uhm Soda doesn't want anything to do with it. And right now I'm just scared.
Tears streamed down my face. When you're pregnant you know you have to wear waterproof mascara. Or else you're just screwed.
Mike: Hey it's okay. I could go with you. It will be our date today.
Me: I don't know. You might feel uncomfortable.
Mike: Listen Sandy. I don't care as long as I'm with you it's all that matters.
Me: Really?
Mike: Really. So I will come over.
Me: Thanks.
I wiped the tears off my face. I got showered and changed. Danielle was running around the house naked. I picked her up. She ran out of the freaking bathtub when I wanted to dry her off. I put her in a light blue sundress and put her hair in pigtails. I kissed her to death.
Me: Danielle do you like Mike?
Danielle: Daddy?
I nearly passed out. She never called Matt, Sam, or Chris "Daddy" Well Mike loves Danielle like she's his own daughter. I hugged Danielle and set her down. I laid down on the couch with a bag of carmel popcorn laying on my chest. Hey I get cravings that are salty and sweet. I watched Jersey Shore reruns because the new season isn't coming soon enough. :(. The doorbell rang. I fixed my red halter top. And I fixed my leggings. I fixed my black strappy Christain Louboutin heels. My feet are soo freaking swollen it takes me legit 20 minutes to put on heels. And they kill! Mike came to the door in a Gator tee-shirt, ripped jeans, and orange and green Nikes.
Me: My family already likes you.
Mike: Why you say that?
Me: You're a Gators fan.
Mike: You're one too?
Me: Die hard college football Gator fan.
He kissed me. I felt his hand moving near my ass.
Me: Hey you can't touch my fat ass.
Mike: It's not fat it's sexy.
I kissed him. And put his hand on my back. I had to restrain myself and my fucking horny hormones from ripping off his adorable Gators shirt. I held his hand and lead him to the living room.
Mike: What time is your doctor's appointment?
Me: Three.
Mike: So that gives us time...
Me: For what?
Mike: Anything.
I gave him a wink.
Me: Hmmm I will do anything you want to.
Mike: Really?
Me: Yeah.
I turned on Teen Mom 2.
Mike: That's not exactally what I want...
I gave him a wink. We kissed. I turned back to the TV to make him want me more.
Mike: Hey.
Me: This is a pretty good show...
He grabbed my face and kissed me. We kissed and kissed. We got up still kissing and lead ourselves into my room. I slammed the door with my foot. We made out on my bed.
Mike: Hey babe I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable or pressured to do it. I really like you and with your situation I don't want you to do anything you don't want to.
I sat up and put my hair into a ponytail.
Me: It's not like I don't want to do it... I mean trust me I've gone almost I think 3 months without sex. And I want it. But I feel like every guy just has sex with me and runs off. Like I want a real relationship where I'm not pregnant with someone else's kid. Where we love eachother and have sex. I want that fairy tale relationship.
Mike held my face.
Mike: Trust me. When I'm with you I feel like it's unreal you're drop dead gorgeous. Pregnant or not. I love how much we have in common. I love it when we are in the car and you sing along with the radio. And you have such a good voice. I love how every step you take you're rehearsing a dance move. I love how your daughter is your first priority. I love your blue eyes. They're deep and describe your whole personality. I love your blonde hair. I love every thing about you Sandy. I don't know what you feel. But I feel like I'm living that "fairy tale" relationship when I'm with you.
He leaned in close and wiped a stray piece of hair away from my face. I leaned in and kissed him. We kissed again then went back to the living room. We cuddled on the couch. Until Danielle started hollering. I picked her up and she watched TV with us. The babysitter came because I had to leave for my appointment. We drove in my car. Well actually Mike drove. I sang ET along with the radio. We got out of the car. We sat down on the ugly ass chairs that people probably had sex on. -.- Mike held my hand as I nervousily twitched my foot. My teeth chattered in fear. I don't know why I was so scared but I just was. Next to me was a pregnant girl around her early 30's kissed her husband. When I imagined being at the OB GYN I imagined myself married. Actually happy to be pregnant. At my first OB GYN appointment when I was pregnant with Danielle, I was so scared I made Evie come. And she said she was the baby daddy and she was swivelling around on the chair and put doctor gloves on to relieve the tension. They called me in I winced. Mike held my hand and came in with me. They lead us into a room that instantally gave me chills running up and down my spine. I laid down and pulled up my light blue tank top to reveal my baby bump. I smoothed out my white pencil skirt. Mike held my hand. The doctor came in.
Dr. Forbes: Hey Sandy. We are just going to check you out.
Me: Okay.
She poured that goo shit on my stomach. I instantly got goosebumps from how freaking cold it was. Mike gave me a smile simply assuring me that everything will be okay. She found one heartbeat then the other one.
Dr. Forbes: Everything looks okay from the point of view that you were underweight. But most twins are pre-mature. And you will be 3 months pregnant in a couple of weeks. To be exact 2 weeks. They are doing fine. They are almost fully developed organ wise. You could have them at 7 months but I don't think any earlier. But they are healthy good luck Sandy.
Me: Thanks.
I pulled my shirt down to not feel like a beached whale. We left the OB GYN place. Mike was completly silent in the car. I lowered down Rolling In The Deep. Something was defintally wrong. Mike kept his eyes on the road.
Me: What's wrong?
Mike: Are you serious Sandy? Before at your house I ammiditted that I love you. After a week. I'm completly in love with you Sandy. And you didn't say anything back.
Me: But I do Mike I do.
Mike: Whatever.
Tears filled the corners of my eyes. I DO LOVE HIM! But how do I explain it? I texted Kitty to come to Karoke Night tonight with Two-Bit, Blair and Dally. And I invited Elena to get to know her better. Do I sound weird today? I think soooo.... xD. I want to prove I love him back. He told me he loves my voice when I think I have a shitty one. But I'm judgemental to myself. On one of our dates we danced to Eternal Flame by The Bangles. Hmmmm that's it. So once Mike parked the car he stayed at the house he played with Danielle. I got changed into something sexy, eyepopping. = something that hides my baby bump. I settled on a flowy red halter top, leggings, and black Jimmy Choos. I let my hair in it's natural waves. I applied lip gloss and gold hoops and smiled at my reflection.
Me: Come on we are going to Karoke Night.
Mike: Whatever.
GRRR!!!! We drove to the restaurant that was hosting it. Turns out Mike works there and it was his shift. I found Kitty kissing Two-Bit, Blair and Dally hugging, and Elena went alone. I sat next to Elena at the bar.
Me: Seltzer with lemon please.
I felt so stupid for dragging everyone here.
Elena: You okay?
Me: Not really...
After the performance was over I was so fed up. I went up on stage. Elena stared at me with her mouth wide open.
Elena: What are you doing?!?
Me: Hey everyone. I've been through so much lately. Words can't describe my feelings for Michael Tyler Montgomery. We've only known each other for one week. But Mike I love you. So... here I am feeling a little loopy not knowing what to do.
I saw a guy come towards Elena. Oh yeah that's Colby. They're just friends but stilll they look cute together. I whispered to the band guy.
Me: Can you do Eternal Flame?
They nodded and I took a deep breath. I started singing. Elena stood there smiling at me. Kitty smiled in shock. Blair smiled with Dally's arms around her. Halfway through the song as I was holding my note I saw Mike coming toward me.
Me: Mike I...
He grabbed me and kissed me like never before.
Mike: I love you too.
I felt such relief as I met his lips once again. I can't believe I dragged everyone there for that. Well too bad. I finshed the song as Mike stood on the side of the stage smiling. I got off the stage. Mike's warm hand wrapped around mine.
Mike: Happy one week anniversary.
He pulled out a heart Tiffany charm with our initals engraved in it.
S.D +
M.M= Forever
I kissed him again.
Me: Sorry I don't have a present for you.
Mike: Babe. You had the guts to go up on stage and sing your feelings for me I think that beats this.
He gave me another kiss. I went over to Kitty, Elena, and Blair.
Me: Sorry for dragging you here.
Kitty: Eh you drag me to everything these days.
I smiled.
Elena: Are you kidding you have such a good voice!
Me: Thanks Elena you're really nice.
She smiled and started talking to Colby.
Blair: You were good Sandy.
Then she returned to kissing Dally. Mike wrapped his arms around me. We danced and danced.
Mike: I love you.
Me: I love you too.
And for once I actually meant it. I haven't said it since Sam well I have but I didn't mean it. Then we returned to kissing. We went back home and played with Danielle. We made out for an hour or two then I cuddled up to the most amazing man that's ever been in my life. My boyfriend that I love, Michael Tyler Montgomery.
xD Sandy
Me and Mike at the movies seeing Hop.

2 comments:

Kitty Curtis said...

That made me cry. SO pretty. And I so love that picture. THe glasses <3

Sandy said...

I know I'm deep or in love still can't decide... But I don't know what went through me to actually sing my feelings for him. And that is my favorite pic of us. <33