Thursday, May 19, 2011

For Once In My Whole Life I Don't Want To Be Normal

I knew it was right. Just after 2 weeks.
Me: Yes.
He picked me up and kissed me everyone cheered. The Yankees lost. :(. But I won <3. The streets were full of drunks singing New York By Frank Cinantra even though they didn't even win go figure. We went back to the hotel and had uhmmm happy you said yes sex.
.........................................................................................................................
Me: Yo Kitty something big happened last night.
Kitty: Please don't tell me you're pregnant with triplets.
Me: Puh-lease. Mike proposed.
Kitty: Well I kinda figured after we found the ring.
Me: Yeah well but he did it in front of thousands of people.
Kitty: Awww.
Me: It's perfect.
Kitty: I better be your maid of honor or else...
Me: Or else what?
Kitty: Give me until November because I can't beat you up now cuz you're pregnant. Stupid Soda.
Me: Don't worry you're the one who I want to be my maid of honor.
Kitty: Really?
Me: Really.
Kitty: Awww.
Me: Happy now?
Kitty: Very much so.
Me: I'm just I don't know kinda depressed I guess.
Kitty: About being engaged to Mike?
Me: Oh hell no why would I say yes then?
Kitty: I don't know.
Me: I'm not going to have my dad to walk me down the aisle. That just really hurts a normal wedding has that.
Kitty: Listen Sandy I worried about that at first. But I have Darry or Soda to walk me down the aisle.
Me: Yeah I guess.
Kitty: And who the fuck cares about normal weddings? You know who has normal weddings normal people. And we are far from that.
Me: Really feel the love.
Kitty: Normal people are squeaky clean God loving virgins with a normal family. Last time I checked haha this cracks me up you're most defintally not a virgin.
Me: Shut up neither are you.
Kitty: Am I denying it?
Me: If I was there I would beat the shit out of you.
Kitty: Ohhh I'm so scared are you going to get the crowbar out again?
Me: Nope I'll think of something.
Kitty: That would be actually pretty hillarious. I'm sorry this might not be words of wisdom right now because I can totally sense you guys had sex last night.
Me: Kitty my hormones are freaking horny do you think I can survive a night without sex?
Kitty: Oh damn I'm gonna chop his dick off.
Me: You better not cut off Mike's.
Kitty: No you retard Soda's.
Me: No comment.
Kitty: Anywho I just picture you cuz you're big right now just beating the shit out of me with that crowbar again.
Me: Shut up KitKat Sarah Curtis.
Kitty: Are you trying to sound like Darry?
Me: I don't know. I don't wanna.
Kitty: You better not. Well if you weren't pregnant I would go all the way to New York and we would be drinking Whiskey and Rum.
Me: Vodka or Tequila would be nice too.
Kitty: And beer.
Me: At least you can have them.
Kitty: But I wanna throw you a party. But I already am but... opps.
Me: Did I just hear the word party?
Kitty: Nope.
Me: Yes I did are you throwing me a fuckin baby shower?
Kitty: Come on Sandy loosen up last time I threw you a baby shower you and Soda ended up going into a room fighting then having very loud makeup sex.
Me: I was 7 months pregnant I didn't know the.... results.
Kitty: Yeah but you're 3 months pregnant and I'm throwing you a baby shower whether you like it or not.
Me: Oh good God you're sounding like me.
Kitty: Ah shit.
Me: Yay.
Kitty: So when's the big day?
Me: I just got engaged last night I don't fuckin know.
Kitty: But like are you gonna be pregnant when you get married?
Me: Hell no I don't have the confidence to even step outside being fat. Do you think on the most important day of my life me out of all people will walk down the aisle pregnant? I have to be skinny when I do it.
Kitty: Remember our deal.
Me: Yeah yeah I know Doctor Phil.
Kitty: It's Doctor Kitty to you.
Me: No arguements there you could be a pretty good therapist.
Kitty: Because I'm just that sexy?
Me: Stop now you really are sounding like me I'm not liking this.
Kitty: Should I cleanse myself or something?
Me: You're a bitch.
Kitty: You're a bitch.
Me: Nooo you're a bitch.
Then I heard someone steal her phone.
Soda: Fine you're both bitches.
Kitty: No Soda you're a bitch.
Me: I agree with that.
Soda: What is this make fun of Soda day?
Kitty: You didn't hear it's a national holiday to celebrate your stupidity, your manwhoreness, and your petiteness. Now give me me freaking phone back.
I laughed at Kitty's..... niceness to her brother.
Kitty: So how's New York other wise?
Me: It's pretty good Mike got us a master suite in the W hotel. We went to Central Park today and made out on a blanket.
Kitty: Awww how romantic.
Me: It actually was.
Kitty: Are you scared to get married?
Me: Not really because I know it's only been a little bit but I love him and I know he's the right one.
Kitty: That was cute.
Me: Maybe because I am cute.
Kitty: Why yes Sandy I can just eat you up over your adorableness.
Me: Doesn't everyone?
Kitty: He proposed romantically even though we accidentally found the ring when I was on a search for your emergency bottle of tequila.
Me: Yeah it was amazing.
I saw Mike come in.
Mike: It's 10 o clock wanna go to bed?
Me: Yeah hold on.
Me: Hey I gotta go.
Kitty: Why are you gonna have sex?
Me: Nope gonna cuddle in bed and rent a movie on HBO.
Kitty: I'm beginning to think cuddle is a codename for sex.
Me: Shut up.
Kitty: Love ya bye.
Mike checked me out in my skimpy light blue lace nightie. We cuddled in bed and flipped through the movies.
Mike: Do you want Dear John, Letters To Juliet, I Am Number 4, The Notebook, or Mean Girls?
Me: All chickflicks. How about we get something we can both agree on?
Mike: I love you.
Me: I love you more.
He kissed me and tried taking off my nightie.
Me: Stop I want to watch a movie.
Mike: Fine.
Me: What about A League of Their Own or The Other Guys?
Me and Mike: The Other Guys.
We cuddled and watched The Other Guys. And no Kitty we did not have sex. I fell asleep in his arms and realized it was my first real day engaged and I love it and I hope for more.
:D Sandy

2 comments:

Kitty Curtis said...

That's what they all say.

Sandy said...

About the normal part or the sex part? I'm not very bright at the moment xD